Sunday 2 February 2014

Evaluation- question 3



During my research period, one media institution that I looked at was 'Plastic Media'. This company distribution 'Indie' magazine- a product which focuses on a broad range of topics, including music, fashion, film and theater. This is the type of institution that I would want to distribute my product. I think this because Indie magazine takes quite a minimalistic approach to the media market. My product follows a similar style to Indie magazine, but has potential to appeal to a wider audience due to the more busy, conventional approach it takes in appearance. Institutions never want to take on a product exactly like what they already have- that would never make them enough money. However, differing the products slightly brings potential for a wider audience with varying genders, ages, styles and tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment