Friday 18 October 2013

Introduction to the main task and action plan

For this task, I must create a front page, a contents page and one double page spread article for a new music magazine.For this task, I have to manage my time well, so I intend to follow the following action plan;

Week 1:

  1. Initial ideas for my music magazine
  2. Institution research
  3. Analyse two front covers from my chosen subgenre.
Week 2:

  1. Analyse two contents pages and two DPS from my chosen subgenre
  2. Begin to develop my pitch


Week 3:

  1. Develop and complete pitch
  2. Complete further research for chosen subgenre

Week 4:

  1. Present pitch and audience feedback on blog
  2. Complete magazine mockups
  3. Produce a style sheet which reflects the brand identity and house style of the magazine
  4. Organise models, locations, props, photoshoot and blog process.

Week 5:

  1. Develop front cover: experimentation with layout, colour, font, language, photos

Week 6:

  1. Continue developing front cover
  2. Make adjustments to magazine design according to feedback

week 7:

  1. Design contents page
Week 8:

  1. Design and develop double page spread
  2. Make adjustments to magazine according to feedback

Week 9:

  1. Develop double page spread
  2. Adjust magazine according to audience response

Week 10:

  1. Finalise design of all pages
  2. Begin to draft evaluation

Week 11:

  1. Evaluation

Week 12:

  1. Develop evaluation

Week 13:

  1. Complete evaluation

Week 14:

  1. Complete evaluation
  2. final blog check


No comments:

Post a Comment